Stephany

The Giver
Lois Lowry
Blue Coyote Motel
Dianne Harman
No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!
Stevie Turner
the Golden Coin (A Mike McBride Novel, Book #3)
Dorothy May Mercer
Miranda Bay
Susan Tarr
On Top of the Rainbow
K Meador, Cheryl Casey
The Gang Bust (A Mike McBride Novel)
Dorothy May Mercer
Switch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu
Karen Prince

Arielle Immortal Fury

Arielle Immortal Fury - Lilian Roberts INTRIGUING IMMORTAL NOVEL!!

It was quite nice and refreshing to read a book about immortality that did not involve vampires. I have read the first 5 novels of the series and I could not wait for this book to be released. The author has done an amazing job keeping the characters real and the story moving in a wonderful pace.

This is a follow up on the time travel in book 5. Who has never thought of time travel? I know that I am fascinated by the thought of being able to go back into a time that I choose and meet the people that I have admired in my lifetime. I was glued to the pages while the girls traveled back to Calais and fell in love with Arielle and Sebastian’s romance. Book 5 left me hanging and I was happy to get book 6.

Lilian Roberts has done it again. She continued with the Immortal Rapture Series only to make the sixth novel more intriguing and leaving another cliffhanger for the reader to be unable to wait for the next book.

I would recommend this book to every one who loves romance, mystery, excitement and hot sizzling passion. I have recommended her previous books to all my friends and author acquaintances and I have heard nothing but great things about this series. Nice Done Lilian Roberts!!!!.