Stephany

The Giver
Lois Lowry
Blue Coyote Motel
Dianne Harman
No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!
Stevie Turner
the Golden Coin (A Mike McBride Novel, Book #3)
Dorothy May Mercer
Miranda Bay
Susan Tarr
On Top of the Rainbow
K Meador, Cheryl Casey
The Gang Bust (A Mike McBride Novel)
Dorothy May Mercer
Switch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu
Karen Prince

Alex the Mutt: From Death Row to Cozy Home

Alex the Mutt: From Death Row to Cozy Home - Brenda Perlin, Arlene R. O'Neil, Dianne Gardner A Charming Story...With a Wonderful Message

In this charming well told short story, Author Brenda Perlin shares her love of dogs and the impact that owning dogs has had on her life. Readers are given a preview of the purpose and message behind this story when she writes in the book's acknowledgements, "Life works in mysterious ways. One thing is for certain, the love of an animal brightens some of the saddest days."

Readers applaud author Brenda Perlin's ability to write passionately about topics near and dear to her heart and in a manner that allows her readers to personally experience the depth of her feelings. In her signature style, the author truly delivered with this book!

While reading this book, I found myself thinking of special times in my family with our pets--primarily dogs alongside my mother's Siamese cat. I recalled each by name and was amazed that I could remember special events for each pet; e.g.the time Buddee swallowed my son's sock.

I really enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it for animal lovers everywhere! Kudos Ms. Perlin!