Stephany

The Giver
Lois Lowry
Blue Coyote Motel
Dianne Harman
No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!
Stevie Turner
the Golden Coin (A Mike McBride Novel, Book #3)
Dorothy May Mercer
Miranda Bay
Susan Tarr
On Top of the Rainbow
K Meador, Cheryl Casey
The Gang Bust (A Mike McBride Novel)
Dorothy May Mercer
Switch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu
Karen Prince

Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week

Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week - Joel Osteen I enjoyed the book and recommend it.

It is evident when you read the book that Joel's seven part 'happiness' recipe has been 'kitchen tested'! Joel's personal lifestyle and Ministry is based on his scriptural insights and experiences that have worked for him and made his world wide Ministry one of the fastest growing in the World. From his smiling face on the front cover, to his sometimes 'corny' jokes and stories, readers are able to sense the sincerity of his personal message that is premised on 'faith and a positive attitude'.

When Mr. Osteen writes, "faith is always in the present.... Your attitude should be, 'I'm excited to be alive at this moment. I am excited to be breathing today....I have reason to be happy'.", if you've seen him on TV delivering a sermon, you can envision the smile, see him raising his Bible and quoting, 'I am what it says I am....'. You also realize that Joel Osteen is probably happy all seven days of the week!

His recipe may be worth a try!