Stephany

The Giver
Lois Lowry
Blue Coyote Motel
Dianne Harman
No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!
Stevie Turner
the Golden Coin (A Mike McBride Novel, Book #3)
Dorothy May Mercer
Miranda Bay
Susan Tarr
On Top of the Rainbow
K Meador, Cheryl Casey
The Gang Bust (A Mike McBride Novel)
Dorothy May Mercer
Switch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu
Karen Prince

This is the second novel I read by this author and I was not disappointed! The first novel I read, 'Snagged, was very good and I enjoyed it tremendously. This historical novel is very different and I could not put it down!

I learned that Templar's Treasure is not the first novel in author Cherime MacFarlane's MacGrough Clan series; it's actually the seventh. Although seven books precede this one, I was able to easily follow and enjoy the storyline. The author moved the Clan series forward sharing just enough of previous story lines to allow readers to understand the plot and storyline of Book 7--leaving enough out to make us want to finish this one and grab the first in the series.

The characters are well developed each contributing to a plot filled with enough twists and turns to keep you guessing throughout the story. The author's use of Scottish vernacular (index of terms included) provides a legitimacy to the characters and setting.

I highly recommend this novel and can't wait to read others in the MacGrough Clan series.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Templars-Treasure-MacGrough-Clan-Book-ebook/dp/B00KXPDNJC/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1421171651&sr=1-3&keywords=cherime+macfarlane